At 70 or so characters per line you won't be fitting many subfile records on the screen at one time.

Would it make sense to just show a window that displays one record and enable the page up/down keys so you can page through your data with the page keys?

Alan Shore wrote:
Afternoon all,

I have a sub-file that I am displaying data from a file. Part of this data
is a field that is 170 characters. I need to display and accept the data.
In my search, I have discovered 2 keywords, within DDS that would seem to
fit the bill.
These words are
CNTFIELD (continued field) and WRDWRAP.
Bob Cozzi has posted an article about these 2 fields at

http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@.6b16d290

When I read this article, I pumped my fist in the air. This is exactly what
I was looking for, but as usual, my glee was short-lived. These keywords do
NOT work with sub-files.
My question is as follows.
Does anyone know of equivalent sub-file keywords?
or
Does anyone have a procedure applicable for a sub-file, that would do the
same thing?

Thanks in anticipation

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc