From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:53 PM
To: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx; RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Word wrapping

Afternoon all,

I have a sub-file that I am displaying data from a file. Part of this
data
is a field that is 170 characters. I need to display and accept the
data.
In my search, I have discovered 2 keywords, within DDS that would seem
fit the bill.
These words are
CNTFIELD (continued field) and WRDWRAP.
Bob Cozzi has posted an article about these 2 fields at

http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@.6b16d290

When I read this article, I pumped my fist in the air. This is exactly
what
I was looking for, but as usual, my glee was short-lived. These keywords
do
NOT work with sub-files.
My question is as follows.
Does anyone know of equivalent sub-file keywords?
or
Does anyone have a procedure applicable for a sub-file, that would do
the
same thing?

Thanks in anticipation

Alan Shore