Hey Douglas,

You might want to consider investing in an electronic check solution
that allows you to generate checks off the 400.

My company, Quadrant Software, has an award-winning electronic check
solution called Formtastic Checks. Essentially, this solution empowers
you with the ability to design and modify MICR checks and deposits slips
that can be populated with data from your iSeries. Once designed, the
checks are then printed on to blank safety stock using a laser printer.
Additionally, the solution allows you to print checks on demand or in
batch, automatically produce positive pay information for numerous bank
accounts, authorize who can print checks, and create electronic audit
logs.

Most of our clients have experienced an 80% reduction in either time or
costs, and have significantly increased their check security.

For more information, you can visit
http://www.quadrantsoftware.com/solution/checks/design.htm

I can be contacted at (508) 828-6222 x 442, or email me at
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Sandy