I specifically used a unique keyword on the file to keep away any
duplicates. Here is my write of the file. The API does not remove the
messages. I don't want to do a CHAIN before the write because I would have
to change many programs. Any help would be appreciated. Has anybody else had
any luck with this API.
    eval      fmcsize = PSize
    eval      fmcqty = PQty
    eval      fmcscode = PCcode
    monitor
    write     ltpsgfullr
    on-error
    eval      QUSBPRV = %size(ApiError)
    eval      ApiError = QUSEC
    callp     ##QMHRMVPM('*':0:'    ':'*NEW':
              ApiError)
    endmon

Piece of joblog, this is repeated many times in the joblog. I am trying to
not have these messages show up.
                                      Message . . . . :   C

 CPF5026    Sender copy             30    05/11/06   11:21:42   QDBSIGEX

                                      Message . . . . :   Duplicate key not
all
                                      Cause . . . . . :   An output or
update o