From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Holden Tommy
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:55 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Compile problem with IFS APIs

Ok I'm trying to compile a program using the Qp01RenameKeep procedure.
Here's the Header spec in my RPG:

h Option(*NoDebugIO) DftActGrp(*No) ActGrp(*Caller)  BndDir('QC2LE')

& below is my prototype:
d Rename          PR            10i 0 ExtProc('Qp01RenameKeep')
d  OldName                        *   Options(*String) Value
d  NewName                        *   Options(*String) Value

The compile fails in the binding step.  Is there another binding
directory I need other than QC2LE???

Thanks,
Tommy Holden
HCA phone:  1-800-828-2561