I am keeping my code below
  I am getting error when creating a procedure
  I think i have missed some thing durring declaration or calling.
  my code is working fine with out procedure

  Please correct me to solve this.

        *************** Beginning of data
*************************************
0001.00
*
0002.00  * Program to parse EUFINM  from DMSCR/SKUEUD  and generate
department
0003.00  *  code  and store it in
EUDEPT
0004.00
*
0005.00
*
0006.00
*
0007.00 DParseDept
PR
0008.00 C                   CALLP
ParseDept
0009.00 C                   EVAL
*INLR=*ON
0010.00
*
0011.00 PParseDept
0012.00 DParseDept
PI
0013.00
*
0014.00  *  File
Declaration
0015.00 FSKUEUD    UF   E             DISK
RENAME(SKUEUD:SKUEUDREC)
0016.00  *  Declaration of local
varibles
0017.00 D@STRING          S
100A
0018.00 DIXARRY           S              3S 0
DIM(20)
0019.00 DPOSSIX           S              3S
0
0020.00 DPOS2             S              3S
0
0021.00 DPOS3             S              3S
0
0022.00 DRESULT           S
2A
0023.00 DRESULT1          S
1A
0024.00 DDEPT             S              2S
0
0025.00
*
0026.00
*
0027.00 C                   EVAL
@STRING='MY_FIRST_2_TEST_STRING'
0028.00  *     Read Record from
SKUEUD
0029.00 C                   READ
SKUEUDREC
0030.00 C                   DOW
%EOF(SKUEUD)
0031.00 C                   EVAL
@STRING=EUFINM
0032.00
*
0033.00  *    Scanning arrray to genetate Index of
'_'
0034.00
*
0035.00 C     '_'           SCAN      @STRING
IXARRY
0036.00
*
0037.00  *    Checking generated index to find last possition of
'_'
0038.00 C                   EVAL
POSSIX=1
0039.00 C     *ZERO         LOOKUP    IXARRY(POSSIX)
91
0040.00
*
0041.00
*
0042.00  *    Retriving possitions of last 3 occurences of
'_'
0043.00
*
0044.00 C                   IF
POSSIX>3
0045.00
*
0046.00  *   Initilizing the starting and ending points of the
string
0047.00
*
0048.00 C                   EVAL
POS2=IXARRY(POSSIX-2)
0049.00 C                   EVAL
POS3=IXARRY(POSSIX-3)
0050.00
*
0051.00  *   Extracting the Substring with Index
obtained
0052.00
*
0053.00 C                   EVAL
RESULT=%SUBST(@STRING:POS3+1:POS2-POS3-1)
0054.00
*
0055.00  *   Convert Retrived department string to
numeric
0056.00 C                   IF
%LEN(%TRIM(RESULT))=1
0057.00  *   If String extracted is of length
1
0058.00 C                   EVAL
RESULT1=%TRIM(RESULT)
0059.00 C                   MOVE      RESULT1
DEPT
0060.00C
0060.00 C
0061.00 C                   ELSE
0062.00  *   If String extracted is of length 2
0063.00 C                   MOVEL     RESULT        DEPT
0064.00 C                   ENDIF
0065.00  *
0066.00 C     DEPT          DSPLY
0067.00 C*                  ELSE
0068.00 C*
0069.00 C                   ENDIF
0070.00 C                   READ      SKUEUDREC
0071.00 C                   ENDDO
0072.00 PParseDept        E