yes.

Michael Schutte
Work 614-492-7419
email  michael_schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             "Holden Tommy"
             <Tommy.Holden@hca
             healthcare.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  "RPG programming on the AS400 /
             rpg400-l-bounces@         iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             midrange.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/31/2006 09:35          RE: SQL Update in RPGLE.
             AM

             Please respond to
              RPG programming
              on the AS400 /
                  iSeries
             <rpg400-l@midrang
                  e.com>

Are we gonna whip this dead horse AGAIN??

Thanks,
Tommy Holden