Tommy, there are 2 IF sections. in the first one, I am only going to
display those records = to the date from ( the user only enters one date,
not a from and to. In the second, they entered a from and to dates.) It
seems that the progrm bombs on the first Found date, but not 100% sure.

c****************************************************************
c     blddat        begsr
c*-----------------------------------------------------------------
c     datet         ifeq      0
c                   eval      *in60 = *on
c                   endif
c*
C     *in91         doweq     *off
c*
C                   read      eflj6hkpa                              91
C                   if        *in91
C                   leave
C                   endif
c     datet         ifeq      0
c     j6acct        andeq     acct
c     j6odat        andeq     datef
C                   eval      rrn1 = rrn1 + 1
 C                   eval      option = *blank
 C                   write     sfl1
 c                   iter
 c                   endif
 c     j6acct        ifeq      acct
 c     j6odat        ifge      datef
 c     j6odat        andle     datet
 C                   eval      rrn1 = rrn1 + 1
 C                   eval      option = *blank
 C                   write     sfl1
 c                   endif
 c                   endif
 C                   enddo
  * If no records are loaded to subfile, don't display it
  *
 C                   if        rrn1 = *zero
 C                   eval      *in32 = *on