Can anyone help me with this.
  The job lobgs shows error of MCH1210 with an ILE Procedure in QSYS. And then
I am getting this CPF4182 error. Could anyone has experieced this error before?.
  If so please let me know what are the reasons that cause this error CMPF4182.
  This would be greatly helpful to troubleshoot the issue in all aspects.

  Thanks,
  Avis Ramuk.

Avis Ramuk <as400_techmails@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks again Don. I will check this tommorw and let you know

Thanks,
Avis
Don wrote:
if you're having to resub this job, make sure to use LOG(4 00 *seclvl)
logclpgm(*yes)

you may also want to see if there's anything in QHST use the dsplog
command, chose the date/time areas you're concerned with.

dspmsg qsysopr show anything?

Also, while you're in these areas keep an eye out for any damaged object
messages...

Don in DC