Jeff:

You nailed it.  I had to define the colors & reverse image in the indds.
Just was getting ready to post that I found it.

Thanks!!

Steve Jones

Jeff Young <cooljeff913@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/08/2006 02:29 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Subfile Behavior or lack of

Steve,
  In your RPG program, do you define a separate area for the indicators
(INDDS keyword) ?

sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Hello:

I am confused at the results I am seeing in a program. I have a subfile
describe like below code snippet. The program determines which indicator
to turn on based on some criteria, only one of the colors will be on at a
time, but it could be reversed imaged and have a color. The program code
that writes the subfile record & displays the subfile is below.

I would have hoped to see everything reverse imaged, but I am not. I can
seton the indicator for a color & it does not change either. What am I
missing???

Thanks....

A INDARA
A ERRSFL
A PRINT
A CF03(03)
A CF05(05)
A R SCRN1D SFL
A*%%
A SDOSEQ# 5Y 0B 6 14EDTCDE(3)
A 10 COLOR(RED)

A 11 COLOR(YLW)

A 12 COLOR(TRQ)

A 13 DSPATR(RI)

C*** loop unitl screen is full then continue with exfmt
*
C*** turning on 13 just to test this...

C Eval *In13 = *On
C Eval Rrn1 = Nxtrr1