Hi,

  I have a RPGLE pogram named XRPG which gets executed as a job. At some point,
this CLP calls another CLP program XCL127. In this program, Execute command is
used to run a SQL query. Now the call stack read as below:

        XRPG124      PRODLIB1   10800                            008E       000
       QCMDEXC      QSYS                                        0129       000
       XCL127      PRODLIB2   128                              0051       000
       QCATRS       QSYS                                        01EE       000
       EXECHKR      SEQUEL                                      0005       000
     < SQLSERVERV   SEQUEL                                                 000
         Procedure: _QRNP_PEP_SQLSERVERV
     < vationInit   QSYS       0000001534                                  000
         Procedure: Q LE leActivationInit
     < InitRouter   QSYS       0000001567                                  000
         Procedure: Q LE leActivationInitRouter
     < initlocale   QSYS       0000000004                                  000
         Procedure: _C_PSX_initlocale
     < _setlocale   QSYS       0000001114                                  000
         Procedure: _C_PSX_setlocale
     < lex__FiPCc   QSYS       0000001169                                  000
..continues..

  I want someone to help me in explaining how and why this call happens.
Especially I want to know when/why leactivationinit gets called. Can anyone
please explain this?.

  Thanks
  Avis