From:   rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jonathan Mason
Sent:   Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:42 PM
To:     'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject:        RE: Query on Report Generation.

Hi Sriram

You can duplicate the report using the SNDNETSPLF command to send the spool
file to the current user and then change the USRDTA parameter accordingly.
The following CLP worked for me:

PGM

DCL        VAR(&USER)   TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
DCL        VAR(&SYSTEM) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN( 8)

RTVJOBA    USER(&USER)
RTVNETA    SYSNAME(&SYSTEM)

DSPFD      FILE(SYSP901A) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
CHGSPLFA   FILE(QPDSPFD) SPLNBR(*LAST) USRDTA('FIRST')

SNDNETSPLF FILE(QPDSPFD) TOUSRID((&USER &SYSTEM)) SPLNBR(*LAST)
CHGSPLFA   FILE(QPDSPFD) SPLNBR(*LAST) USRDTA('SECOND')

ENDPGM

This assumes that the user is enrolled in the system directory and that the
second report is for the same user.

Hope it helps

Jonathan