Not quit sure what you mean by file name I am assuming the name of the
file found in the Dir.  The variable for that in the app is d_name and I
only get 1 hit which the first field value in the variable is '.' then I
receive the Null...  The d_namelen is equal to 1 for the first and only
hit...

The dir is opened with %Trim to remove any blanks....

Thanks-john

Mahesh Pawar <pawarmahesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/21/2006 09:45 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: IFS Reading Question....

if possible debug the propgram and see variable value(file name) I think
program is adding leading space.. trim that space and see

Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I just ran a program with the
/qdls filename both in caps and in lower
case...doesn't seem to matter...I can open the file and read from it.