WRKACTJOB option 5 IS WRKJOB...

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carel Teijgeler
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:26 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: **SPAM** Re: RPGIII Program Locks

Murali,

It looks more like Open Files (WRKACTJOB, option 5, option 14) to me.
Record locks can be fouund with WRKACTJOB option 11, F10, option 5.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler

On 12-1-06 at 11:46 murali dhar wrote:

>I take an option 2 on customized menu on our AS/400 box , which calls
an RPG III program.
>  There is nothing much special in this program which can may nt be a
reason to lock so many files.
>  But once I run the option , come out and see  WORKJOB & 14. Display
open files, if active, it gives below number of locks.
>  The list of locks is very big(only part of the list is shown below),
Can some one throw light how to go and trouble shoot this >problem. I
have also pasted a portion of the program , I didnt see any special in
this program or subsequent called programs that >could throw these many
locks.