More information.

I changed it back to a single record fetch and the precompiler liked it.  I
don't know what's different between the two.  I would really like to get the
multiple record fetch working.

Here's what I have now.

     d RtnDtaSet       ds
     d  AWrkQ                         3a
     d  ASysId                        1a
     d  ATrans                        7a
     d  AUser                        10a
     d  ALdDate                        D
     d  ALdTime                        T
     d  AAppl#                       12s 0
     d  ADlr#                         5s 0
     d  ALName                       30a
     d  AUpdt                         1a
     d  AApnd                         1a
     d  AHowR                         3a
     d  AGfxId                        8s 0
     d  ABrnch                        3s 0

     c                   If        @QueType = 'MNT'
     c/EXEC SQL
     c+ DECLARE C1 CURSOR FOR
     c+ SELECT IXWRKQ, IXSYSD, IXTRAN, IXFUSR, IXTDAT, IXTTIM, IXAPPL,
     c+        IXDLR,  IXLNAM, IXUPDT, IXAPND, IXHOWR, IXGFID, IXBRCH
     c+ FROM ISFQUE06
     c+ WHERE IXAPPL >= :PosAppl
     c************+   AND IXTDAT >= :InitDate AND IXTTIM >= :InitTime
     c+ FOR READ ONLY