From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Duane Kehoe
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:44 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: embedded sql, procedure, and report output

   No this is not the main procedure, in fact this source has the 'H'
spec of
   NOMAIN.  I also have everything(except output, variable defs, and
   procedure start/end) in free.  I should mention that if I remove all
   references to the output I can get the procedure to compile.  Thanks

   Holden Tommy wrote:

 Is this a main procedure?  If so the "C" specs have to come before the
"O" specs.  The only time that "C" specs come after the "O" spec is when
using internal procedures(not subroutines).

 Thanks,
 Tommy Holden