From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marvin Radding
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 2:56 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: subfile SFLFOLD/SFLDROP and cursor positioning

For the first issue, you will need to activate the SFLCSRRRN.  When you
read the record format, this field will contain the subfile record #
that the cursor is on.  If you do a CHAIN using this field, you will
retrieve the subfile record.

For the second issue, I know of no other way than by calculation to
determine which is the first record on the screen.  And if you have the
SFLRCDNBR activated with *TOP, then I am at a loss of how to determine
which record is at the top.

Marvin