               lng(count#) = CCDESC;
             ENDIF;
        Endif;
        Count# = Count# + 1;
        ENDDO;
      ENDIF;
 /End-Free

I don't see anywhere that I missed a closing ";" or paren or whatever but these eyes have just about had it today.....

Pete

Scott Klement wrote:

284 Chain (count# : Crt(count#)) PPCS105; ======> a b ccc *RNF5309 30 a 002626 Factor 1 operand is not valid. *RNF5031 20 b 002626 Result-Field operand is not valid. *RNF5507 30 c 002626 A semi-colon is not specified at the end of a free-
                         specification.

What does the statement BEFORE this one look like. Does it have a semi-colon at the end?