From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beeson, Terry
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:23 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Updatable Cursor "Hangs" on last fetch

Hi Tommy

The code after the fetch is
     EndDo;   // before Image loop
Which then goes back to
     Dow sqlcod = 00000;

I put this in debug and it actually stayed at the "Fetch" option.  Since
posting I've been doing some more tests and found that if I selected
records at the very end of the file - it takes a while to get there but
once it finds the records, it then finishes very quickly.  I'm beginning
to think it might be an index issue so STRDBMON is my next port of call.

Regards,
Terry