Hi folks,

We are trying to execute a CL program from ASP.NET.

And it seems there is a limit on the number of parameters that can passed or
limit on the total length of all the parameters that can be passed to a CL
program from ASP.NET, due to which some parameters at the end are being passed
as blanks.

If any one has an idea about these limitations, please let us know.

Thanks & Regards
~Vijay M

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.