What a coincidence, I'm also working on an AS/400. = ) Try using only: H
DftActGrp(*NO)

"Luqman" <luqman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 09/12/2005 04:36:57 PM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:

Subject:    Re: Creating a Function in RPG ?

Hi Rob,

After adding your lines, following error occured.

 The NOMAIN keyword is not valid when the CRTBNDRPG command is
 used to create a program.

Any idea please ?

I am working on AS/400.

Best Regards,