 *
C                   exsr      clrsfl
C                   exsr      sflbld
 *
 * Do loop to process the subfile until F3 or F12 is pressed
 *
C                   dou       (cfkey = exit) or (cfkey = cancel
 *
C                   write     fkey1
C                   exfmt     sf1ctl
 *

C                   select
C                   when      (cfkey = enter) and (ptname <> *blanks)
C     ptname        setll     sfl001lf
C                   exsr      clrsfl
C                   exsr      sflbld
C                   clear                   ptname
 *
 * Add more records to the subfile if user is at the bottom
 *
C                   when      (cfkey = rollup) and (not *in32)
C                   exsr      sflbld

C                   endsl
C                   enddo
C                   eval      *inlr = *on
C     clrsfl        begsr
 *
 * Clear relative record numbers and subfile
 *
C                   eval      rrn1 = *zero
C                   eval      lstrrn = *zero
C                   eval      *in31 = *on
C                   write     sf1ctl
C                   eval      *in31 = *off
C                   eval      *in32 = *off

c                   endsr
C     sflbld        begsr
 *
  *
 C                   eval      rrn1 = lstrrn
  *
  * Load the subfile with one page of data or until end-of-file
  *
 C                   do        sflpag
 C                   read      sfl001lf                               90

 C                   if        *in90
 C                   leave
 C                   endif
 C                   eval      rrn1 = rrn1 + 1
 C                   enddo
 C                   endsr