Yep.
The QCMDEXC api requires the command, and the length of the command you
are sending it.  Not sure why, considering it could've figured that out
itself, but it could be for error checking to be sure that it doesn't
truncate what you are sending it.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Douglas W. Palme" <dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2005/07/18 03:23 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Error on compile

Ok,
In order to understand this a bit more....the api is requiring that I send

as a parm the length of the cmd string?

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:17:39 -0230, RPower wrote