Wow! That worked great!  Compiled the second try!

But I have a new wrinkle that I need help with.

One of the functions I have is to prompt for values in each of the fields, allow a user to select a value and return it to the field. With this new loop logic my old way of doing it doesn't seem to work.

The new data structure:

    DLocFields        DS
    D  LOC1                          6A
    D  LOC2                          6A
    D  LOC3                          6A
    D  LOC4                          6A
    D  LOC5                          6A
    D  LOC6                          6A
    D  LOC7                          6A
    D  LOC8                          6A
    D  LOC9                          6A
    D  LOC10                         6A
    D  LOC                                Like(LOC1) Dim(10)
    D                                     overlay(LocFields)

Old way:

               if  #FLD = 'LOC1' or #FLD ='LOC2'  or #FLD = 'LOC3'....etc;

                   PmptLoc(#FLD);

endif;
New way:
               for count# = 1 to 10;

               if  #FLD = Loc(Count#);

                   PmptLoc(#FLD);

endif;
In the DDS I have:

A                                      RTNCSRLOC(&#REC &#FLD)

I don't seem to get a match on the FLD# field value. It may say something like 'LOC1 ' and count# may be 01 but the comparison fails.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Pete