Hi Scott,

Comments inside:

> > Row = HSSFSheet_getRow(Sheet: RowCount) - (RowCount=10i  0)
>
> I don't understand what this line of code does.  You can't subtract from
> the value of "Row", it's a Java object reference, not a number.

It's not a subtract, just my way to make confusions - sorry
D RowCount        10i  0
/free
Row = HSSFSheet_getRow(Sheet: RowCount)

> If Row contains 0, it means that HSSFSheet_getRow() has failed.  Insert a
> check that says
>
>      if row = *null;
>         HSSFSheet_createRow()
>      endif;
>
> (just like we discussed in a different thread.)

Well seems I'm still getting confused when I can see rows that are not there :-)
I guess I will learn it someday.

> jInt can store numbers up to 2147483647. 57150 would not even come close
> to overflowing it.  If it's a jShort, then it would overflow at 32767. So,
> I don't see why you'd get an integer overflow.
Ok - I just thought that could be the reason. Learning something new every day.

Thanks a lot - I'll try the HSSFSheet_createRow()

Leif