Rick,

If you could send me a real small & simple example of how to create and use
a user index, I'd appreciate it. Off-list or on-list, which ever you
choose.

Thanks,

Frank

<Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 05/17/2005 11:17:50 AM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx