What I thought would be an easy program has not turned out that way.
What I need to do is pass two parameters (&ordno chara 7 & &dte dec 70) to
program MOHTST.  When I do the call (call pgm(wjmlib/mohtstcl) 'M188330'
01050401). I get an error about a data decimal data error and it is on the call
statement. When I display the two fields the ordno fields has the correct data
in it.  The dte field has 000010504. It should have 1050401.
If I change the DTE to a character, the program runs fine.
Below is a copy of the CL and RPG the key for file mohmst.
I would appreciate any/and help on this.
William Moore

CL
MOHTSTCL:   PGM        PARM(&ORDNO &DTE)

            DCL        VAR(&ORDNO) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(7) /* */
            DCL        VAR(&DTE) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(7 0) /* */

            OVRDBF     FILE(MOHMST) TOFILE(AMFLIBP/MOHMST)
            OVRPRTF    FILE(MOHMSTRP) TOFILE(MASTER/REPORT)
            CALL       PGM(WJMWORK/MOHTST) PARM(&ORDNO &DTE)

END:
            DLTOVR     FILE(*ALL) /* Remove all overrides */
            RCLRSC     /* Reclaim resources */
            ENDPGM

RPG Program
FMOHMST  IF  E           K        DISK
 C*
 C           KEY01     KLIST
 C                     KFLD           ORDNO   7
 C                     KFLD           DTE     70
 C*
 C*---------------------------------------------------------------*
 C           *ENTRY    PLIST
 C                     PARM           @ORDNO  7
 C                     PARM           @DTE    70
 C*---------------------------------------------------------------*
 C                     MOVE @ORDNO    ORDNO
 C                     MOVE @DTE           DTE
 C*---------------------------------------------------------------*
 C           KEY01     CHAINMOHMST               07
 C  N07                   EXCPTDETAIL
 C                            SETON                     LR

Record Key:
                                                  Alt
Key field     Type    Len   Dec   Seq   Col    Text
ORDNO          A        7          A     N     Order number
DTE                 P        4     0    A     N     Closeout date
     Key fields -   2