Or are you dropping your temporary table? It sounds like the temporary
table, which I believe exists in Qtemp, is trying to be rewritten. I'd like
to see the error.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             "Smith, Mike"
             <Mike_Smith@RGCRe
             sources.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "RPG programming on the AS400 /
             rpg400-l-bounces+         iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             mwalter=hanoverwi                                          cc
             re.com@xxxxxxxxxx
             om                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Embedded SQL Problem

             04/22/2005 03:09
             PM

             Please respond to
              RPG programming
              on the AS400 /
                  iSeries
             <rpg400-l@midrang
                  e.com>

Do you have a close cursor between report runs?

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.