Doesn't that make it one logical table? Not sure how that would help in this
case.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of McKeown, Andrew
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 12:15 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: sql select from to servers

Raul

I am going to refer you to the IBM sql manual for more in depth detail
however what you could do is set up partioning.   This would result in
having a table defined on the system where you want to run the sql
select but the data would be on 1 or more other systems.

The SQL statement is called PARTITION.

Andrew