Hi,

I'm converting two programs into free format and one is calling the
other passing two parameters and receiving one.  I'm having  some hard
time passing parameters.  I keep receiving MCH1202 whatever I try to
pass the parameters.  I have no hint on which parameter is wrong or if
it's the call that is wrong.

Here's the prototype and call from the calling program:

PROTOTYPE:

d FenDetails      pr                  extpgm('EXW0470R')
d p@Option                       1  0 Const
d dq@QName                      10a   Const
d @kprss                         1a

PARAMETERS DEFINITION
d p@Option        s              1p 0
d infds           ds
d  @kprss               369    369
d dq@QName        s             10a   INZ('EXU0470Q ')

CALL:

FenDetails(dq@Option:dq@QName:@kprss);

And now here's the information from the program called:

ENTRY PARAMETERS:

c     *entry        plist
c                   parm                    i@option
c                   parm                    i@qname
c                   parm      @kprss        p@retour

PARAMETERS DEFINITION:

d i@Option        s              1p 0
d i@qname         s             10
d p@retour        s                   like(@kprss)
d infds           ds
d  @kprss               369    369

Please anybody help me on this one.  I should not rewrite this in fixed
format.

Thanks in advance!

Pascal Bellerose

Responsable exploitation de site TI/IT site manager
(418) 832-3507 ext: 8507
pascal_bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cascades, Groupe Papiers Fins
Division Fibres Breakey