A new %DATA BIF would work but why add a new BIF that isn't really needed?

The same %EOF vs %FOUND argument could be made about a ReadE.  When I do a
ReadE and it sets on %EOF it's not really at End Of File but at the end of
the read group.  As far as I'm concerned a Chain opcode is really just a
shortcut opcode for a SetLL/ReadE combo.  It should function the same way.
I'd also mention the %EQUAL BIF set by the SELL opcode isn't set by the
CHAIN opcode.

Paul

--
Paul Morgan