From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bob Cozzi
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2005 12:22 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: Date issue

The date comes into the program as *ISO even if the field is defined as
*USA. But that's not important.
Make sure you've spelled the name the same and that %DATE is supported. I've
sort of lost track as to when the various new built-in functions were
introduced but I think %DATE is a V5R2 thing.

-Bob