Hello all,

I am trying to call a program through a prototype. Here is the prototype:
     DgenerateProfileToken...
     D                 PR                  extpgm('QSYGENPT')
     D profileToken                  32a
     D profileName                   10    const
     D pasword                       10    const
     D timeout                       10i 0 const
     D tokenType                      1    const
     D usec                         516    options(*varsize)

Here is the call:
  generateProfileToken(oldToken:'QTMHHTTP':'QTMHHTTP':3600:'1':qusec);

Here is the message I'm receiving in the job log:

            Statement . . . . . . . . . :   3
            Message . . . . :   Error occurred while calling program or
procedure *LIBL/
              SYGENPT (C G D F).
            Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure DOCSELECT in program
CGIDEV2/DOCSELECT at
              statement 000243 attempted to call program or procedure
*LIBL/ SYGENPT, but
              was unable to access the program or procedure, the library,
or a required
              service program. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call
by procedure
              pointer. Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more
information on the
              cause of the error and contact the person responsible for
program
              maintenance. Possible choices for replying to message . . . .
. . . . . . .
              . . . . :   D -- Obtain RPG formatted dump. S -- Obtain
system dump. G --
              Continue processing at *GETIN. C -- Cancel. F -- Obtain full
formatted dump.
               03/03/05  09:32:37.632336  QMHSNINQ     QSYS        0CDD
QRNXIE      QSYS
            To module . . . . . . . . . :   QRNXMSG
            To procedure  . . . . . . . :   InqMsg
            Statement . . . . . . . . . :   3

Notice the second line of the Cause clause of the message. Something is
happening to the 'Q' in the QSYGENPT. Any idea what's happening here?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst