   Another possibility is using the old S/36 method: BLDINDEX in S/36
   environment (STRS36)

   HTH

   Leo
   ____________________

   L. Ridderikhoff
   SafeWare v.o.f.
   Landauerdrift 32
   3436 XG Nieuwegein
   NEDERLAND

   Tel +31 30 601 30 02
   Fax +31 30 601 30 03

   You can name the record name in a logical file anything you want to name
   it. Only trick is that you have to specify the field names in the logical.

   Do a search in the archives for a post on my name Alan Campin and for the
   date of Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:41:58 -700 and you will find a discussion of
   how to create logicals with different names. In your case, you just
   probably want to include all the fields.

   When I create logical files, I always use a unique format name and include
   the fields.