Eduard,

Which release are you on? I tested on V5R2, but I vaguely remember that there used to be a problem like this a number of releases ago. I think you had to explicitly specify '*LIBL/serviceprogram' (instead of just 'serviceprogram') to use the library list.

(BTW: I also tested whether the library list is actually used at runtime when locating the service program. It is.)

Joep Beckeringh

Eduard Sluis wrote:
Joep,
Just the same with me!
When I display the serviceprogram however it displays me the library where the first occurence of the serviceprogram is found and it appeared to me that that one is finally executed.
That also complies with the F1 in the command:
Bind service program (BNDSRVPGM) - Help
Specifies the list of service program exports to examine at bind time to
ensure they satisfy any module import requests. The service program exports are checked only if there are unresolved module import requests not satisfied by the set of module exports. Any service program specified on the BNDSRVPGM parameter that satisfies a module import request will be bound to the program being created. The service program
name and the library specified on the BNDSRVPGM parameter are saved to be used at run time. Eduard.