We also had an APAR regarding SQL fixed.

 I know it is for a different message but it may help for the
archives.

APAR#:           SE17513  | Component:       5722SS1DB - OS/400
DATABASE
| Release(s)       R530
Abstract
OSP-DB-MSGSQL0420 EMBEDDED SQL STATEMENT FAILS WITH MSGSQL0420.

hth,

Dave Boettcher

>>> Alan.Campin@xxxxxxx 02/14/2005 4:46:49 PM >>>
Our system support guy says that he did not use a PTF. He says that he
deleted some package but he says he won't tell me how he did it. Says he
is afraid you will sue us if it breaks something! Won't say what I
think.

Says he will see if there is an APAR he can find. I look for SQL0312 in
the apar database and found some references to changes to V5R3 but
nothing about deleting any packages. You might want to run the SQL0312
in the apar database. It makes references to errors that will be
generated in a program compiled under V5R3 that would not generate an
error in V5R2.

Here is APAR's that I found.

Authorized Problem Analysis Reports APARs

Search results

5 documents found

                APAR    Status  Abstract
91%             SE19009 CLOSED PER      OSP-DB-MSGSQL0312 SQL0312
SQL0314
91%             SE19010 CLOSED PER      OSP-DB-MSGSQL0312 SQL0312
SQL0314
90%             SE18964 CLOSED PER      OSP-DB-MSGSQL0312 SQL0312
SQL0314
87%             SA84990 CLOSED PER      OSP-SQ-MSGSQL0312 SQL FUNCTIONS
WITH DATALINK PARAMETERS

84%             SE03972 CLOSED PER      OSP-MSGSQL0312 CREATE PROCEDURE
WITH FOR STATEMENT IGC