If I have a procedure that returns a qualified data structure. Can I
directly refer to a subfield of the returned value? An trivial example
would be this:

     D dateDS          DS                  Qualified

     D  Year                          4P 0
     D  Month                         2P 0
     D  Day                           2P 0

     D getDate         PR                  LikeDS(dateDS)
     D  dateVal                        D   Const

     D day             S                   Like(dateDS.Day)

      /Free
       day = getDate(%date()).Day;
      /End-Free

Joe Lee