Sigh,
25 minutes into the day, and now I'm confused lol.  Usually at least 2
hours before this happens.  I hope someone gets this answer cause I
certainly cannot at this point lol, and it will plague me all day.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/02/2005 05:33 PM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: RPG read loops

Three lines go into and out of each dot.
Curved, straight, whatever.