Have noticed recent job openings requiring this certification. Without
knowing what IBM is really up to, it would be a real dis-service to the
platform for IBM to remove the certification. They are still enhancing the
language, iSeries owners still have more RPG code than anything else. I
personally would not want to hire an "experienced" pgmr who could not get
past this test. Then again, IBM has made many shortsighted moves before.
jim