The system I'm working on is OS/400 V5R2.

The compile listing has no mention of RNF0622; maybe that only shows up for v5r3+. However, when entering the file-spec prefix I have to include 'PT.' in quotes, otherwise I _do_ see the message "A qualified name is not allowed in this context".

I'm using green-screen PDM for my source editor.

Tom