I'm sure there's other solutions out there, but here's an idea:

What do you think about building/updating a table daily with all the
conversions?  Using the example table below, $5 in japanese dollars is
equal to $2.50 in US dollars.

Example:
|----------+----------+----------+----------+----------|
|          |          |          |          |          |
|          | US       | EUR      | GBP      | JPY      |
|          |          |          |          |          |
|----------+----------+----------+----------+----------|
|          |          |          |          |          |
| JPY $1   |      0.5 |        1 |     0.75 |        1 |
|          |          |          |          |          |
|----------+----------+----------+----------+----------|
|          |          |          |          |          |
| US $1    |        1 |      0.5 |      0.8 |      0.3 |
|          |          |          |          |          |
|----------+----------+----------+----------+----------|
|          |          |          |          |          |
| ETC..    |          |          |          |          |
|          |          |          |          |          |

      US    EUR   GBP   JPY
JPY $1      0.5   1     0.75  1
US $1 1     0.5   0.8   0.3
ETC..

"Butala, Nilesh" <NButala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 01/14/2005
11:39:39 AM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx