   <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;    charset=iso-8859-1">

   Hi douglas
   <FONT = SIZE=2>           I = think the composite data structure taken
   by you i.e DLASTUPDATED should = have the length 1   19 not 1    16. Then
   try = to move it to the composite data structure.

   Alternatively,
   you can directly  concat the two fields by = using the CAT opcode and
   storing in a result field

   Syntax is       = fact1   opcode  fact2    result
   <FONT = SIZE=2>          &nb= sp;     fld1    = cat     fld2     fld3

   Make sure the data types are same or change both to = char by using
   %char(fld1) and then proceed.

   Alternatively,
   you can use the concat keyword to concat the two = physicat file field in
   the logical and use the logical file = field.

   Hope either of the alternative would help.

   rgds
   <FONT = SIZE=2>Rakesh         &nb= sp;