I have an xml document loaded into a user space and I want to find a specific
tag.  I can use the %Scan BIF but I'm looking for something that will search
the entire user space at one time without having to loop and check 64k at a
time.

Currently I'm trying to use the C strstr function but it keeps giving me a
pointer value when the search string doesn't exist in the user space.  I have
listed the associated code below.

If anyone sees a problem with my code or has a better way I'm all ears (or eyes
in this case).

      // Search for substring

     d SchStr          pr              *   ExtProc('strstr')
Error number
     d                                 *   Const Options(*String)
String to search
     d                                 *   Const Options(*String)
String to find

      // XML string being worked on
     d XMLString@      s               *
     d XMLString       s          64000    Based(XMLString@)

     d TmpPtr          s               *

      // Search constants
     d b_PDF           s              5    Inz('<pdf ')

         TmpPtr = SchStr(%TrimR(XMLString) :b_PDF);

Rick