Lugman,

No keyword in DB2 that I'm aware of, I'd bet there isn't one.

I'd guess you'd need to do it in RPG or some other HLL.  Since you'd need
I/O to a display file or the DSM APIs.

The Dynamic Screen Manager (DSM) APIs might be a better choice given that
the screens would be very dynamic.

Wouldn't necessarily need or want to call it from STRSQL.  You could just
call it from the command line.  The program would have to find out what
parms the stored procedure takes and what it outputs.  You may need APIs to
do this or you might be able to get the information from the SYSPROCS view.
Then you'd make the call and display the results.  Not really sure how.  Not
even sure RPG would be the language to do this in.  C might be a better
choice.

Obviously, it can be done.  But it might be more cost effective to just buy
Prodata's or someone else's product.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343