Hi,

> D MyDs          EUDS                  EXTNAME(APPF#1)  DIM(100)
>
> Keyword is not allowed for a data-structure definition; keyword is ignored.

There are a few things to consider:

a) the 'U' that you have defined in column 23 tells the compiler that you
want this to be a DATA AREA.  You can't have an array of data areas!

b) You can only use DIM() on a QUALIFIED data structure.  (Or on a simple
array) so you have to add the QUALIFIED keyword.

c) In order to create arrays from data structures, you need to be on a
recent release of OS/400.

On my V5R2 system, I could do the following:

     D MyDs          e ds                  extname(APPF#1)
     D                                     qualified
     D                                     dim(100)

To access the data in this data area I'd do something like this:

      a = MyDs(X).myField;

On an older release, you'd have to make it a multiple occurrance data
structure instead of an array.  On those releases, you could do this:

     D MyDs          e ds                  extname(APPF#1)
     D                                     occurs(100)

With a MODS, you have to access the data in the following way:

      %occur(MyDs) = x;
      a = myfield;

In either case, it cannot be a data area data structure.

Good Luck