From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of SRamanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 3:51 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Recovering deleted records

I have an emergency production issue and my client does not have wrkdbf.
I am trying the cpyf with compress(*no) but am getting no where.  MY
dspfd shows the same number of deleted records.  Then how do you compare
these 2 files?  The original was keyed and I created the copy with no
keys and did the cpyf. (I also tried to create a cpyf with record start
as 1) when I do a cmppfm, I get all records as mismatch.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
Sudha

Sudha Ramanujan