I am in the process of converting our applications software from USD to
multi-currency.  The question I have is there a way when printing within an RPG
program I can change editing from USD editing to EUR.  Example, USD  is
999,999.99       EUR is 999.999,99
I will have to be able to switch back and forth from USD, to EUR, etc. when
printing documents, depending upon the customer.
Also would like to print the currency symbols if possible.   Did not know if
there is an automatic for the AS400 or if all of the above will have to be
handle manually within the program.  I have researched and talked with IBM and
cannot seem to find a solution.  I know one of you have encountered this before
and any input on how you handled this will be helpful.
Thanks in advance