I'm experiencing strange problems with the use of commitment control for
programs in QILE actgrp

The problem is that when ending the commitment control I receive the CPF8355
message (pending changes active)  although all records were committed....?

Here's the detail

In my have CL program CL1   I have the commitment control started , this
program calls  RPG1

RPG1 call RPG2

All programs are ILE programs and run in the QILE -actgrp

CL1...

STRCMTCTL LCKLVL(*CHG)        (Default scope is *actgrp)

Call RPG1

      --> CALL RPG2

                      file1 / file2 and file3 are opened under commitment
control.

           A change in a record from file3  is updated and committed in
rpg2.

When checking the commitment definition status from the job, I see my 3
files,
file1 & 2 without any changes, file 3 showing 1 committed record....

So everything seems fine to me... but when returning to my cl-pgm,

I do and endcmtctl , I receive the cpf8355 message... complaining about
pending changes...

Although when looking at the commitment control status, NO pending records
are waiting...

What am I doing  wrong ?   any help or suggestion is welcome..

Thierry