Peter:

<snip>
Is weird... I am on V5R2, typed the command CRTUSRSPC, did F4 and try do

display the help text, but.... nothing.  I went to the Information
Center... no matches found...

Does anybody knows what may be happening?
</snip>

You can only use APIs to access user spaces (with the exception of the
command DLTUSRSPC).  Of course some have created commands over the APIs
(as mentioned regarding TAATOOLS).  These are typically available
commercially.

I humbly recommend the following article:
http://www.midrangeserver.com/mpo/mpo092503.html which explains how to
use user spaces and gives a service program with procedures.  There are
most certainly others on this list who have written similar functions.

I've seen several suggestions as to how you can use the numeric data
area and for your purpose that is probably the easiest, but that is for
you to decide.  Hope this helps.

Bruce Guetzkow
Information Services Director
United Credit Service, Inc.