I'm getting off track I can tell.
Here's what I need to do.  Creating a dynamic DDS for a physical file for
the user in showcase.  The descriptions for the fields can change in a
data file.  Descriptions are 30 long.  Example of the data:
CAUSE DESC
Poor Flow/Grade
Roots
Grease/Heavy In Line
Debris In Line
Damaged/Squat
Pipe Dropped
Unknown
Internal Problem
To create the DDS from these descriptions, I'd like to have them look good
for Showcase.  For example

Poor
Flow/Grade
   'Y'

I'm not doing a good job of explaining this I know...
Anyway, does anyone have a good way of parsing out the descriptions so
that I can have the columns look good?  I thought I had an idea about an
hour ago, but I'm not getting anywhere now.  The max for a column in the
DDS is 20 per line, plus I'd like to use the blanks as the line separation
point.  Drawing a blank now, and I quit smoking over the weekend so I'm
not concentrating like I could I'm sure.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

This OutBound email has been scanned for Viruses